You Don’t Have to Put Up With Damaged Teeth
Over 100 million adults deal with missing teeth, but there are solutions.
If you are missing teeth, dental implants are an excellent way to restore your smile. A titanium implant is installed into your jaw bone and acts as a root to hold a crown or bridge in place.
Keep your dental implants clean with the same hygiene regimen you’d use for natural teeth. Simply brush, floss and schedule regular cleanings at the dentist. Proper care will ensure your dental implants last.
Why Choose Dental Implants?
Implants are a great option for those who are missing teeth, have periodontal disease, or are looking to ditch their dentures. Our periodontist can build and secure custom dental implants for your smile.
Our dental implants:
- Can be used instead of removable dentures and can eliminate the use of messy denture glues
- Look and feel like natural teeth
- Provide a comfortable fit- great for chewing, smiling, and talking
- Offer better support than dentures
- Form a foundation for a single or full bridge
- Prevent bone loss & gum recession
- Cause fewer wrinkles, making your skin younger-looking
- Are reliable and last a lifetime with proper care
Different Kinds of Implants
There are a number of different implant types, and a periodontist can help you determine the best type for you. Learn more about each below:
Dental implants are also a popular option for those suffering from periodontal disease, or gum disease. Learn more about gum disease here.
Receive Dental Implants in Lone Tree, CO
To learn more about dental implants at our Lone Tree dental office, schedule a consultation with our periodontist. Give us a call at 720-923-2877 or fill out our online form. Our staff can treat gum disease as well as complete dental implant procedures.